We have decided to become a Sports Eye Injury Prevention Center. As such, we are endorsed by both Prevent Blindness America and The Coalition to Prevent Sports Eye Injuries for our efforts. These are true statements:
- More than 600,000 eye injuries related to sports and recreation occur each year.
- Every 13 minutes a person with a sports related eye injury visits an emergency room.
- More than 90% of all eye injuries can be prevented with the use of appropriate protective eyewear.
Protective Sports Eyewear has:
- An adjustable strap
- A frame made out of high impact nylon
- Soft material that allows the temple to bow/glex therby acting as an extension of the strap-providing comfort and hugging the face during play.
- Polycarbonate lenses which meets the ASTM F803 standards.
We now have new styles and designs, so we can look good while we play!